Wednesday 23 November 2011

Dragon Fly motif on a Paul Smith cufflink..........$65

.......One man’s mission to share with the world the fine art of cufflinks.

Each blog a different pair and each blog a different story.  Read on in this series.....

Today we shift from Flora to Fauna and a truly great exponent of the cufflink, Oscar Wilde Esq.

I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself and I am so clever that I sometimes don’t understand a single word I am saying”

Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy” said the Dragon Fly and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away in to the sky.

From the “Remarkable Rocket” Oscar Wilde


Oscar you do look fabulous today….

If you’re a fan of all things British, then who better to pair with Oscar Wilde than Sir Paul Smith. A big hello to all you Roosters world wide also….

He left school at 15 and worked his way to the top in the hallowed streets of Saville Row and established the Paul Smith label…..Legend and designer to the stars….George Best RIP.

Today I wear a Dragon Fly motif on a Paul Smith cufflink with the ever present Paul Smith candy pin strip bar on the back. And sport a pink tulip on sky blue neck tie by Frank Theak and Roskilly of London.


Til Later



ONWARD

1 comment: